Hello! Welcome to this hopefully helpful ELA teaching blog! This will be a voice-driven look at the HS English classroom--highlighting both experiences and techniques.
Followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't talk out loud in the library. I'll judge.
In my defense, he has done this twice in the last week. Last time he walked up and down the aisles between the shelves talking on his cel...
-
AP LIT General Essay Info-- Last year after they took a full practice test,I wrote down things I noticed as I responded to their writing. Th...
-
AP LANG: 31 Easy Things to Remember About Q1 1. Introduction--it is ok to open with just a straightforward intro with your thesis as the ...
-
AP LIT: So much is so hard already--let's make LOR a little easier! (Jump to LOR recipe--it's at the bottom) Brian S. runs our AP L...
Trace! Your blog is why people should write! I know at some point I’ve been at that Library or breathe that damp air, or thought to myself that people should be more thoughtful inside my library! And I do call it mine because it’s where I go also to refresh!
ReplyDeleteSometimes I want to hug the people that are forgiving when I’m too loud! Your article gives me grace!